The house is situated in the traditional village of Langada at 4 km (5 min. by car) from the port and the large sandy beach of Egiali and offers beautiful views over the sea and the surrounding hills and villages.
In Egiali are also situated some of the most beautiful beaches of Amorgos: Levrossos, Psili Amos and Hohlakas. Built by one of the best constructors of the island the house consists of three independent levels communicating by external stairs. The ground floor (79,36 m²), the ancient part of the house, dates back to 1860 approximately and has been restored preserving all the original architectural elements (stone walls, arcade, bed of great-grandfather, old cistern etc.). It has one bedroom, a living-room, open-plan kitchen and a bathroom. The first floor (66,75 m²), has two bedrooms, one with a small terrace, sitting room with fireplace, open-plan kitchen and a bathroom. The second floor (52,81 m²), has one bedroom with a small veranda, sitting room with fireplace and a big veranda, open-plan kitchen and a bathroom. The restoration/construction was completed in 2002 and all three levels are fully furnished and equipped.
It is ideal both for housing and for seasonal rentals.
the construction is 2002!